Tuesday, July 30, 2019

BBNaija update: I might be a pastor someday; Mercy


 Leniency Eke in a discussion with Diane in the BBN house discussed her profound life just as her adoration for design which she said satisfies her.

The 26-year-old 2019 Big Brother Naija housemate and video lady professed to have the endowment of seeing dreams and having dreams that happened. In spite of the fact that Mercy unveiled that she quit informing individuals regarding her fantasies and vision over dread of being marked a witch, she additionally prepended plans to give her life to Christ and perhaps become a minister sometime in the not so distant future.

"When I dress, I dress for various events. I dress to kill, I'm a style individual; not simply the little things you see here. I have authority wears, dresses for chapel, and social excursions. I couldn't care less about what anybody says about my dressing since I dress to be cheerful. Like, I can't wear pants nor a tight bounce suit to chapel.

"I might be a minister sometime in the not so distant future." she proceeded.

"I believe I have a calling. When I was pretty much nothing, I use to see dreams and my fantasies came to pass. At certain focuses, I quit advising my fantasies and dreams to individuals with the goal that they don't name me a witch. I'll give my life to Christ," she told Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are readers' view and do not portray the administrators' opinion!