Saturday, August 10, 2019

Amber Rose shouts out over not getting the number 1 spot in 'most noteworthy diggers ever' list



Amber Rose is sulking over not getting the number 1 cultivator spot in 'most prominent diggers ever' list, despite the fact that she bested Mary Magdalene.

As per the pregnant model, she has the right to be number 1 since she held numerous slutwalks and furthermore has two child daddies. Asides that, Amber Rose additionally professed to have put in her hard labor for everything. She anyway complimented Christiana Milan for getting the number 1 spot on the rundown.


Amber Rose wrote;

This is bologna I've worked as long as I can remember for this, put in my hard labor, I've had Slutwalks and even 2 diverse child Daddies!! Despite everything I can't get the #1Hoe spot???? Dammmnnn smh ?? #outraged Congratulations to my young lady @christinamilian tho

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are readers' view and do not portray the administrators' opinion!