Thursday, August 8, 2019

Exceedingly Rated Defender Tierney Speaks After Joining Arsenal From Celtic


Kieran Tierney has finished a due date day move to Arsenal.

The Gunners on Wednesday, concurred a £25million charge with Celtic for the left-back.

The 22-year-old has marked a five-year contract and will wear the No.3 shirt.

"It feels incredible. I'm charmed to be here.

"Clearly I'm harmed now, yet I'm simply anticipating getting back on the pitch, preparing and engaging with the squad," Tierney disclosed to Arsenal's legitimate site.

On leaving Celtic, his childhood club, he included: "It was the hardest choice in my entire life that I've needed to make.

"I needed to address my family and my dear companions and my operator too on the grounds that it's a hard choice to leave a club that you adore to such an extent. Individuals need to realize that too.

"I feel Arsenal is a monstrous club and it's an extraordinary open door for me also. I'm charmed to be here."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are readers' view and do not portray the administrators' opinion!