Monday, August 5, 2019

Oluwadabira Enitan student ofLeicester University graduates with 2nd class honours in Electrical and Electronics




 Electrical and Electronics Graduate
Congratulations Oluwadabira Enitan

According to her,

"I'm amazingly glad for myself for graduating with Second Class Honours(2.2) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering with a 2.1 in my last year venture.

There were times when I felt that I couldn't do it and regardless of how hard I functioned I wasn't getting the outcomes I needed yet I drove forward, I didn't give mishaps and emergencies a chance to defeat me.

This adventure has shown me my qualities and zones where I can improve. There is a great deal more to me. I can hardly wait for a business to take a risk with me and be stunned at how happier they are for it".

Congratulations once more.

Share this story.

2 comments:

Comments are readers' view and do not portray the administrators' opinion!